Dr Zak’s High Protein Pasta
Dr Zak’s believe that their High Protein Pasta is the cleanest high protein pasta on the market. By combining two great protein sources with traditional Durum Wheat, we have turned one of the most staple food sources that traditionally delivered high levels of carbohydrate (up to 75g per 100g), into a protein packed reduced carb winner. No artificial colours, preservatives, additives, flavouring and No Soya Protein in sight.
Where does the protein come from?
Pea Protein Isolate:
Pea Protein Isolate is commonly regarded as the best vegetable protein source on the market. It is absorbed relatively slowly by the digestive system when compared to other protein sources such as whey protein. This provides your body with a more sustained supply of amino acids and nutrients, making it ideal for consumption throughout the day. It is particularly high in the Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) and delivers all eight essential amino acids your body needs to build and maintain muscle.
Well what more can be said about eggs other than they are regarded as one of the highest quality sources of protein.
Here are the facts:
- Made from the highest quality protein sources
- 50g of protein in every 100g serving
- 200g of the highest quality protein in every pack
- Easy cook – ready in 10 minutes
- 50% less carbs than traditional pasta
- Made with fresh eggs to deliver a fantastic taste
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Packed in an easy re-seal pouch
- Perfect for building or maintaining muscle mass
- Great for people looking to lose weight (stay fuller longer)
Container Size: 400g
Serving Size: 100g
Servings Per Container: 4
Amount Per Serving:
Total Calories: 396
Pea Protein Isolate (55%), Durum Wheat Semolina, Fresh Eggs (13%).
Allergens: This product is packed in a factory that handles nuts.
Suitable for vegetarians.