BPI Bulk Muscle (16 Servings)
BPI Sports Bulk Muscle Anabolic Mass Gainer contains 53g of mass building protein per serving. Bulk Muscle is exactly what you are looking for – a Lean Hardcore Muscle Building Gainer. It delivers more protein, more carbohydrates, more calories and more quality Lean Muscle in a powerful 4 scoop punch. BPI’s amino profile is second to absolute non and provides substantial growth, recovery, and strength when you need it most. It is a monumental hardcore Gainer profile that helps to support even the most strenuous and intense workouts.
- 53 grams of protein per serving
- 625 calories per serving
- Contains whey, bcaas, cla, and fiber
- Low in sugar and fat
- Easy to mix
- Amazing taste
- Container Size: 2640g
- Serving Size: 2 Scoops (165 grams)
- Servings Per Container: 16
Nutritional Information Per Serving
- Energy: 625 kcal
- from Fat: 36
- Total Fat: 4 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 35 mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 85 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3 g
- Sugars: 6 g
- Protein: 53 g
Amounts Per Serving
- Calcium: 125 mg
- Sodium: 120 mg
- L-Leucine (naturally occurring from protein): 3.5 g
- L-Isoleucine (from protein complex matrix): 1.75 g
- L-Valine (from protein complex matrix): 1.75 g
- Betaine (as Betaine anhydrous): 1 g
- CLA Matrix (Proprietary) (as Avocado oil, Coconut oil [MCTs], and conjugated linoleum acid [CLA]): 1 g
- Glutamine (as L-glutamine, glutamine HCl and trans-alanyl-glutamine): 1 g
- Glycerol (as glycerol monostearate): 1 g
- Super Carb MASS Blend (Maltodextrin, polydextrose, long chain maltodextrin, cluster dextrin [highly branched cyclic dextrin], sweet potato [amylose/amylopectin]), super protein mass blend (whey protein concentrate, milk protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, milk protein isolate), natural and artificial flavors, cookie bits, Fiber Matrix (cellulose gum, xanthan gum, carrageenan gum), silica, sucralose, and acesulfame-K
- Take 1 to 2 servings (2-4 scoops) a day, depending on your goals, or as directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner.
- For example, 1 serving at breakfast, another 1 serving after exercise, and/or also between meals when required, or as directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner.
- Mix with 16-20 ounces of ice cold water in a blender or shaker cup.
Suitability / Allergen Information
- Milk and soy. Manufactured in a facility that also processes peanuts, egg, tree nuts and wheat.